TheOtherSideOf29

A lil of this, a lil of that with a mature, 30ish flair...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What is love really? Is it tangible? Can you find it or does it find you? I can see the look of love in someones eyes, hear it in their thoughts, taste it in my mouth, feel it in their touch, smell it in their sweet voice.

So I'm new to this blogging world. Well sort of, I've been reading other blogs religiously and decided to give this thing a shot. But I was a little undecided in which path to take it... I am a product of the hip-hop generation, not to be confused with an 80's baby. The Other Side Of 29 (TSOS) is a metaphor for the thirty and over crowd. So I enjoy reading gossip sites and their ranting and ravings of the hottest things in the industry and club scenes. But my 70's upbrings draws me to a more mature style of growing... Walk with me in this path of life, down this street called the world wide web. While this culture is perpetuated by pseudonyms and photoshopped images, I most truly enjoy the blogs that are written from within ones soul. Not cut and pasted, watered down versions of someone's world that many of us will never enter.

I reserve the utmost respect for those of us who can dig deep into our complex existences and share gratifying and embarassing experiences of our lives... Living in a post-Katrina/9-11 world, it is more than heartening to see so many of us continue to push forward in a world that can be so cold.

Now let the fun begin!

What is love really?

Post reply.

1 Comments:

Blogger sugar said...

I ask myself the same question. What is love? I think it's a feeling that is warm, unconditional and everlasting.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home